Thursday, February 27, 2014

Deadline!

Oh no! I totally spaced on one part of my Master's degree application - I was supposed to hand in my MA thesis along with my grades list, ops - the deadline is tomorrow so I've been working away today. I've decided that my thesis topic will be fashion and literature of the Romantic period and the Victorian era. I think that could be fun. Anyways, I'm kind of bummed out that I have to wake up early and go to uni in the morning and queue to see my academic clerk and then go over to our branch's office to hand in all the documents. What a drag! I had planned on taking photos for the blog today but obviously, I was short on time so that didn't happened. Instead I'll show you a photo of what I had for lunch, because it was very tasty and also very healthy.


The Veggie salad: contains cucumber, cherry tomatoes, a mix of salads, arugula, pine nuts, balsamic and some olive oil. Basically you just wash everything and then chop it up and voila, it's done. I'm thinking of starting a cooking blog but more on that some other time. Oh I have one more recipe I want to share. I found this online and am dying to try it:

The alternative to fries:


Instructions: cut a sweet potato almost all the way through, drizzle with olive oil (or butter), add some sea salt and pepper over the top. Then bake at 220°C (425°F) for about 40 minutes. Looks pretty good right?

No comments: